Many of our customers have questions about our painting services. We hope that these answers to frequently asked questions will be helpful in your decision-making process. Feel free to contact our friendly team if you don’t find the answer here or need more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
We specialize in residential, commercial interior and exterior painting. We are fully equipped,licensed and have qualified team.
Our proposals contain all of our contract terms, so there are no surprises for you when you decide to hire us as your painting contractor. When you decide you would like to work with us, we will review the job needed to be done and you will sign a contract agreement with us if you decide to move forward. To build more trust, we do not take deposit. We will coordinate scheduling the work and color selection with you.
At the beginning of the job, we will walk through the space with you in order to confirm the scope of work and discuss any important items.
During the job, we keep you in the loop on our progress and are always receptive to any questions or concerns you may have.
Finally, when our work is complete, we conduct a final walkthrough with you to confirm that you are happy with our work. If any touch-ups are needed, we remedy these areas as promptly as possible. After this inspection and any necessary touch-ups, we collect full payment.
It depends on the size and type of your project, as well as the time of year. Our summers tend to book up the quickest with exterior. We recommend you plan as far in advance as possible when it comes to your exterior project. Many painters do book up early!
We typically have a shorter wait when it comes to interior painting in the rainier months, and we can often squeeze in smaller projects.
Most of the time yes for interiors.
When it comes to exterior painting, we can provide a target date range, but due to unexpected weather changes from time to time start date might be delayed. In the event of any delays or changes, we strive to let our customers know as promptly as possible.
No, after the agreement has been made and contract has been signed it will not change. Price increases only occur when you ask for us to perform additional work that is not covered in the original contract. Unforeseen circumstances do arise once in a while, such as damage to the surface(s) that was not apparent at the initial site visit, or the addition of bold colors that require additional coats/labor. In any case, we will keep you updated on the status of your job and you will be informed in the event that unforeseen circumstances arise. We will never bill additional work without your approval.
Our main suppliers are Benjamin Moor, Sherwin Williams, Dulux. We believe that to get quality results, you can’t use cheap supplies. Our deep product knowledge allows us to use the right product on the right material. We also work closely with our suppliers who provide us with their expertise when needed.
We strive to provide the highest level of quality in our work. If you are not satisfied, our job is not truly complete, and there is nothing we value more than creating happy customers. If you notice a problem with work we’ve done for you, call us to report it and we will correct it. We are always willing to return to the worksite to ensure we have provided the level of quality we promised.
In the rare event of an issue that cannot be readily fixed due to underlying conditions or any other factors, we are committed to working with you toward a fair solution.
We take great pride in being a professional painting company and want every customer that hire NewTech Painting to be happy.
Its very subjective, based on what material is used, there are times when the client is choosing the product and it can vary.
For any warranty to be valid the following must have occurred.
- Retain a copy of the original quote/signed estimate or (Invoice)
- Pay the full contract price of our service
- Pay in full any other invoices outstanding with The Home Improvement Group
- Retain a copy of your cancelled check or other evidence of full payment from any Electronic payment method
- Make your property accessible to us to perform the repairs when deemed to be warrantee under the terms of agreement.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Any work where NewTech Painting did not supply the paint or materials, unless written approval has been provided and the material are approved in advance
- Any work which was not performed by NewTech Painting or last touch by another contractor or worker
- Varnished surfaces are not covered
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal or steel
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect
- Exact paint match is not possible as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time
- Cracks or settling in drywall, plaster or wood
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by: Structural defects
- Settling or movement, of the subject property
- Moisture content, of the substrates
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of flood, explosion, fire, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of NewTech Painting
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
Over time, harmful particulates in your home’s air can attach themselves to the walls, where they can continue to circulate throughout your home. With a fresh interior coat of paint, those particulates will be sealed away and new ones will replace them.
Yes, it’s safe to sleep in a room that you painted that day, especially if you painted the room earlier in the day rather than later and if you ventilate the area well. However, leave the room if you begin to feel lightheaded or dizzy.
We recognize that trust is paramount in the process of hiring a contractor. Upon request, we are more than happy to provide references for painting projects similar to yours.
Yes, so you should have no problem communicating with our crew if ever it is necessary. Ramaz Min conducts business in 5 languages (English, French, Spanish, Georgian and Russian) and works with you every step of your painting project.
Yes, definitely. We can help you make design choices and give you advice on color selection. Whether you’ve already got everything planned out from start to finish or want input from a professional, we can help. After all, we also want to make sure that your home looks great.
Yes, every estimate is 100% free with no obligation on your part. You will receive an accurate and reliable estimate so that you know how much you can expect to pay for your project. As an honest painting contractor, we’re fully transparent about our prices, so you won’t have any surprises about hidden fees.
We accept cash, certified cheque or bank e-transfer.
Yes, for your and our piece of mind and safety, our corporate insurance covers damages up to 5,000,000 $